Last Updated: July 7, 2023
First Story ("we", "our", or "us") operates the https://www.firststory.org website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
2. Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number ("Personal Information").
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Data Security
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of First Story
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
7. Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.firststory.org/connect