|NOTICE: We are happy to be accepting applications for the 2018 home locations listed below. If you find you are eligible to apply, please download the application below and follow the instructions to submit for consideration.
First Story exists to promote giving and inspire communities through the creation of home ownership opportunities. First Story homes are built by reputable and award-winning builder Hayden Homes. Homes are located in Hayden Homes communities throughout Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
*Home floor plans are pre-selected by the builder for each region. Upgrades and customization not available.
2018 HOME LOCATIONS
We are now accepting applications for the following locations:
- Springfield, Oregon - Westwinds Community
- College Place, Washington - Homestead Community
The applications process has been closed for the following locations:
- Bend, Oregon - First Place Community
- Post Falls, Idaho - Country Cottages Community
- Caldwell, Idaho - Voyage Crossing Community
- Medford, Oregon - Delta Estates Community
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
Only submit an application if you meet these qualifications:
total gross Median Family Income (MFI) before taxes is at or below 80%
of area median income (review this chart for current MFI requirements).
monthly gross income meets the minimum amount required to pay a
monthly principal, insurance and tax payment. Minimum income
requirement varies based on the home’s sale price, but typically it is
$2,500-$3,200 per month.
- You currently have no negative credit accounts or items in Collections.
- You currently live in the area where the home is being built (see list of 2018 Home Locations above).
- You are a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
- Your household size does not exceed 5 family members (this is due to the size of our homes).
HOW TO APPLY
After ensuring you meet all the qualifications listed above, download the application.
Submit your completed application via email
, fax to 541-728-0836, or mail to 963 SW Simpson Avenue, Suite 110, Bend, OR 97702.