*Home floor plans are pre-selected by the builder for each region. Upgrades and customization not available.
2017 HOME LOCATIONS & PLANS:
- Bend, Oregon - First Place Community - Closed
- Moses Lake, Washington - Crossroads North Community - Still accepting applications
- Boise, Idaho - Running Springs Community - Closed
- Richland, Washington - Reserves at Clearwater Community - Closed
- Albany, Oregon - Albany Heights Community - Closed
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY:
Only submit an application if you meet these qualifications:
total gross Median Family Income (MFI) before taxes is at or below 80%
of area median income (review this chart for current MFI requirements).
monthly gross income meets the minimum amount required to pay a
monthly principal, insurance and tax payment. Minimum income
requirement varies based on the home’s sale price, but typically it is
$2,500-$3,200 per month.
- You currently have no negative credit accounts or items in Collections.
- You currently live in the area where the home is being built (see list of 2017 Home Locations above).
- You are a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident alien status.
- Your household size does not exceed 5 family members (this is due to the size of our homes).
HOW TO APPLY:
After ensuring you meet all the qualifications listed above, download the application.
Submit your completed application via email
, fax to 541-728-0836, or mail to 963 SW Simpson Avenue, Suite 110, Bend, OR 97702.